Space 1999 is a science-fiction television show that ran for two series from 1975 to 1977. In the opening episode, set in the year 1999, nuclear waste stored on the Moon's far side explodes, knocking the Moon out of orbit and sending it, as well as the 311 inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha, hurtling uncontrollably into space.
Created by Gerry Anderson of Thunderbirds (any many other) tv show, Space 1999 featured amazing models and production techniques that help bring the future into your living room.
- Eagle transporter with detachable pod
- Machine and hand turned aluminium engine bells
- Loading platform display base
- All new laser tank featuring “eagle style” cockpit
- All new laser tank featuring bubble dome and flatbed
- Alpha moon buggy
- As featured in year 1 – episode 21 of the classic british tv show space: 1999
- Each edition individually and sequentially numbered
- Limited edition 1500 only worldwide
- Eagle dimensions 12" Long 4.85" Wide
- Probe dimensions 6" Long 3" Wide
- Collectors box dimensions 15" x 15" x 5"