Space 1999 is a science-fiction television show that ran for two series from 1975 to 1977. In the opening episode, set in the year 1999, nuclear waste stored on the Moon's far side explodes, knocking the Moon out of orbit and sending it, as well as the 311 inhabitants of Moonbase Alpha, hurtling uncontrollably into space.
Created by Gerry Anderson of Thunderbirds (any many other) tv show, Space 1999 featued amazing models and production techniques that help bring the future into your living room.
- Highly detailed Moonbase Alpha launch pad
- Original sound effects from the tv show
- Original dialouge from the tv show
- Electronic working docking tube
- Illuminated landing lights
- Alpha Moonbuggy
- Incredibly detailed 5inch eagle one with detachable passenger pod and aluminium engine bells!