Heavily armored, supremely weaponized and with it’s 4000cc V8 KT23 engine the Lawmaster is designed to dominate anything else on the streets of Mega-City One. The Lawmaster is the Justice Department’s greatest advancement in law enforcement transportation.
Digitally modeled and specifically designed to interact with the One:12 Collective Judge Dredd figure, the Lawmaster is teaming with amazing details and features. In cooperation with artist Ben Willsher, the One:12 Collective team has created a truly stunning collectable loaded with some incredible features.
The Lawmaster’s functions include 5 distinct sounds, multiple light-up features, free-rolling rubber-slick tires, turning handle bars, built in handcuff storage pod and a light-up Synitron GK13 onboard computer display.
The One:12 Collective Lawmaster features:
- 3 separate FX activated twin front guns with lights and sounds (cannon, machine gun and grenade launcher)
- 2 FX activated motor sounds (start up/rev and motor wind out/gear change)
- Backlit Synitron GK13 onboard computer display
- 4 real working headlights
- 3 real working taillights
- 1 real working spot-light
- Real rubber-slick “bulletproof” tires
- Handcuff storage pod
- Free-rolling wheels
- Turning handle bars
Each Lawmaster is packaged in a deluxe closed box with a protective slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging has been especially engineered to allow for both maximum protection without sacrificing ease of removal for display.
(**figure not included**)